Facebook Vice Versa contest terms
1. The company PITSINIKOS GEOR. EFSTATHIOS (hereinafter "Organizing Company") organizes a series of competitions / draws (hereinafter "Actions"), in which interested parties are invited to participate in a competition on Facebook, in order to win the prizes that will be announced before each draw.
2. The entries that followed the entry steps will be considered valid, for the entire duration of the respective draw.
3. The employees in the Generation Y group of companies and in the Organizing Company as well as their relatives up to the 3rd degree are excluded from the Actions.
4. The duration, the date, the number of winners and the date of their announcement will be defined with a relevant announcement on the Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/viceversagreece of the Organizing Company and always at a time prior to each draw.
5. All those who followed the steps as they were published in the relevant announcement on the Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/viceversagreece of the Organizing Company will participate in the draw.
6. During each draw, which will take place electronically, the entries that followed the entry steps will be considered valid. Everyone has the right to participate only once in each draw by correctly following the required entry steps.
7. The winner will be one (1) and the prize will be the photo bag.
8. Gifts are personal, non-redeemable and non-transferable.
9. The announcement of the name of the winner of the draw will take place on January 3, 2021 on the Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/viceversagreece of the Organizing Company.
10. The Organizing Company reserves the right to change the terms of the draws, to shorten or extend their duration or even to cancel them due to force majeure.
11. In the event that other special conditions are set for a draw conducted by the Organizing Company, they will prevail over those present.
12. The participation in each lottery constitutes an explicit and unconditional consent and acceptance of all without exception the terms of the competition by the participant.
13. The participation in the Competition implies the explicit and unconditional consent of the participant for registration of personal data in a file that will be kept by the supporting Organizing Company for the purpose of this promotional action, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997. The personal data of the participants will be kept in a file and will be processed by the Organizing Company in accordance with the new rules of the GDPR. The purpose of the collection, preservation and processing of personal data by the Organizing Company is to support the necessary activities within and for the purposes of the Competition. At any time, each participant reserves the right to access his personal data and information, or to object to the further processing of his data, based on article 13 of Law 2472/97, following a written request addressed to the above company at the email address email@example.com.
14. The Contest is not sponsored or otherwise endorsed, nor is it managed in any way by Instagram.